Monday, January 28, 2013

What I Wore: Fiance's 23rd Birthday

(My sweet daddy took these pictures for me! He made sure every detail was featured. So sweet.)

 
he wanted to make sure and take an engagement ring detail shot




shot of previous gifts from my fiance (bracelet: Christmas 2009, ring: Christmas 2012) and watch


 shirt: Urban Outfitters
cardigan: J.Crew (old)
leggings: crew cuts factory (another pair of little girl pants)
shoes: Sperry Topsider via J.Crew
fur (similar) (last seen here and here): Express
earrings: Nordstrom
watch: MK
other jewelry: gifted

I had a great outfit picked out for Taylor's birthday (wearing one of his favorite shirts) but since we both have so much to do he decided that he'd rather spend the day (Saturday) doing homework/to-do list stuff. So I switched outfits to something more comfortable since we'd be working all day - yet still cute enough that we could go to dinner and still look good. He loves when I wear this fur so that is kind of what I based this outfit on. One thing I am looking forward to SO much is when I am married and living with Taylor I can be comfy when we are working and then easily change into a cute outfit for dinner - then back to comfy. That'll be nice.

Birthday post - Taylor turns 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment