Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday: get to know me

Each Sunday I will answer questions about myself. If there is anything you'd like to know about me leave a comment and on Sundays I will answer a few questions!

Questions:

Jenna: "What are your go-to outfits for a date night? Annnd chocolate or cake?"

Answers:

When it is warmer outside I LOVE dressing up so definitely heels. I also always try to pick certain pieces that my fiance likes or has given to me. And usually something sparkly.

I have a lame answer - probably neither. I like both but I would choose ice cream/creme brulee/pie/bread pudding/etc. over them. But if I have to choose I'd say chocolate. I used to be super into baked goods (I lived down the block from Magnolia Bakery in NYC for a while and was a frequent visitor) - but for some reason I am not so much anymore.

---------------------

I also want to thank Chelsea at Olive & Ivy for linking my blog on her "this week I loved" post!

"This whole blog, called aBree Fashion. She is an undiscovered style master, that's for sure. I love everything she wears! Fashionistas, you will want to be following this one."

Thank you Chelsea! Thank you Jenna for your question! and thank you everyone who stops by and follows along!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment