Tuesday, June 4, 2013

engagement photo fashion

My husband and I finally settled into our apartment in NYC so I am back to blogging! 

I'll start out with my engagement photos. Our wedding colors were navy, mint, and gold so the first 3 outfits went along that color scheme. Photo credit goes to my lovely friend Kiara! Photos taken at City Creek in Salt Lake City Utah.







Me: 
shirt: Anthropologie 
skirt (last seen): aBree Original
shoes: J.Crew
earrings: Francesca's 

Him:
sweater, chinos: J.Crew Factory
shoes: Guess 




(this is the one we used in our announcements!)



Me:
shirt: Banana Republic
skirt/shoes: J.Crew
earrings: Nordstrom
other jewelry: gifted from Taylor

Him:
tie/pants: J.Crew Factory
jacket: Gap
shoes: Sperry TopSiders via J.Crew







Me:
sweater: Gap
jeans: Hudson
necklaces/bracelets: J.Crew Factory
watch: Michael Kors
shoes: Sperry TopSider 

Him:
sweater: J.Crew Factory
jeans: Levi's
shoes: Sperry TopSider






Me: 
shirt/necklace/earrings: J.Crew Factory
jeans: Hudson
shoes: Joan and David
watch: Michael Kors 

Him:
sweater/vest: J.Crew Factory
jeans: Gap 
shoes: Guess

(Linked up with The Fashion Canvas for mint trend. Thought it appropriate since mint was one of my wedding colors.)

No comments:

Post a Comment