Monday, July 22, 2013

favorite necklace

Not often do I feel like a play favorites with any of my pieces in my wardrobe but I have noticed that I have a current favorite necklace. I literally have to stop myself from wearing it everyday. It seems to just go with everything. It is perfect for layering but it also can stand alone. I also got the matching bracelet and I wear it just as much!

 ^^ I originally bought this necklace to go with my engagement photo outfit - I was even skeptical about it, I didn't know if I'd actually wear it much.. I was wrong! And I am so grateful I had an excuse to buy this necklace in the first place. (The matching bracelet was also a good idea!)













 






Links:
Hot Pink Pants and Sweatshirt

Do you have a piece in your wardrobe that you can't stop wearing?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment