Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favorite: BHLDN

I am constantly inspired each week by things I see and so I am going to share my current inspiration obsession with you! It is wedding fashion because... that is what I love most! 

This week's inspiration: BHLDN

{for a more extensive post on BHLDN inspiration check out breelena - my other blog!}

 ^^ I am DYING! So beautiful!


images via IG: bhldn - new shop in Beverly Hills!


Some of my current favorites from their website..

^^ A.M.A.Z.I.N.G - in love.
Isadora Gown

 ^^ that BACK! so lovely.
Ortensia Gown

 ^^ YES!! sequins for days...
Cyprium Gown 
{reminds me of the bottom of my gown!}

^^ so beautiful. The detail is stunning.
Onyx Gown

 ^^ the beaded detail. Yes! Want that dress...
Scattered Pearl Capelet / Stardust Dress

^^ pretty sparkles
Monsoon Sash / Coterie Chandeliers

^^ um.... YES!! GORGEOUS beyond gorgeous
Polar Seas Earrings

From their B-inspired page:


 ^^so dreamy...
Bohemian Wedding Dress Looks



^^I am so in love with all of their detail this season. Gorgeous.
Fresh Spring Wedding Dresses

And Blair from Atlantic-Pacific was featured: What to Wear to a Summer Wedding
^^everything is so pretty with BHLDN.

Ah! Their site is amazing! I am LOVING their B-inspired section. And the gowns are seriously such good prices ($400-$3,000 with most around $1,500). I am always impressed with their selection.

Oh BHLDN - you have my heart.

Well, that was my inspiration for the week. Now all I want to do is sketch and design pretty evening wear/bridal gowns... and wear pretty evening wear/bridal gowns... Like really really bad.

What inspired you this week?
Thanks for stopping by and happy weekend!

for more of my inspirations check out:
breelena - inspiration: BHLDN
pinterest - wedding, wedding: fashion, wedding: accessories, gorgeous gowns

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment