Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Favorite: Wendy's Lookbook

Wendy of Wendy's Lookbook is literally the queen of dressing up in the most gorgeous pieces and heels! If there was anyone's closet I could steal, it would be hers. If you know me you know that I wish I had occasions to dress up everyday (okay maybe not everyday because I do love me some comfy clothes). I would love to wear formal gowns and beautiful things all the time - but as a student, it is not very practical. Quite frankly it's not very practical anywhere - which is super sad. Today I am showing you some of the things I wish I was wearing! Wendy finds reasons to dress up all the time and I absolutely love it. She seems like the sweetest most down to earth woman! Visit her blog and pinterest page for more inspiration! 

Some of my favorite dressy outfits:
 ^^everything about this picture is perfection. link to blog post.

 ^^ yes please! to this whole amazing outfit. link to blog post.

 ^^ dying over this feather skirt. shown two ways - both amazing. 
link to blog post white and black.

 ^^this color on her! gorgeous. link to blog post.

 ^^ I am convinced that I need to make myself a tutu. link to blog post.

 ^^ even more convinced! link to blog post.

 ^^love the unexpected color pairing. link to blog post.

 ^^unreal - the outfit and the ocean. link to blog post.

^^ always with the coolest necklaces. link to blog post.

And some of my favorite outfits that are more casual:
 ^^an outfit I definitely would wear to class. link to blog post.

 ^^so cute and casual (with a huge necklace and metallic heels of course!)

^^ that trench.. and those colors.. link to blog post.

^^not so much my colors but I absolutely LOVE this. link to blog post.

^^ rocking the black & white. link to blog post

^^need that jacket! such a fun print. link to post.

 ^^that FUR and bag. link to blog post.

^^everything. link to blog post.

^^best neutrals with a hint of shimmer. link to blog post.

^^ simply stunning. link to blog post. 

Love love love her style!

Happy Friday everyone - I hope you have a good weekend. My husband and I have plans to hit up the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens and the South Sea Port! 


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment