Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding Fashion: Romantic Petals

I had so much fun sharing my BHLDN inspiration with you that I realized I should add a little more of myself and what I love into this blog of mine. I obviously love dressing myself but since I am a newlywed I cannot buy many new items and my summer wardrobe consists of business casual (not super exciting) and simple shorts and a tee on the weekends...my outfit posts are lacking. Since weddings are my passion each Tuesday I am going to feature either a wedding or some current wedding trends I've found that I love! Also, I will feature real brides so if you would like to submit your wedding to possibly be featured simply email me!

The first wedding inspiration comes from one of my favorite blogs Once Wed. This Monique Lhuillier dress is simply stunning and so elegant. It is absolutely gorgeous!

{All images were downloaded from Once Wed: Romantic Outdoor Fall Wedding}

 ^^ so incredibly delicate and beautiful!



 ^^ in love with the romantic soft petals of the shoulders, back, and sleeves.








Vendor Credit: Photographer: Mark & Kara | Flowers: Mr Cook | Celebrant: Civil Celebrant | Ceremony venue: Milton Park | Reception venue: Milton Park | Wedding rings: Gabrielle Jewellers, NSW Australia

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like the new Wedding Fashion edition of aBree Fashion.

Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment