Monday, July 15, 2013

what I wore: DC weekend getaway

Tourist fashion..






dress (last seen): J.Crew Factory // shoes: Sperry's (similar and SUPER cute)
necklace and bracelet: J.Crew Factory // earrings: Target // watch: Timex
sunglasses and bag: Gap 

My husband and I made a weekend trip to Washington DC. We had both never been so we knew we had to see all the touristy destinations. As we all know, I am not a fan of summer clothes so it is always hard for me to pack for these types of things (Disneyworld for 4 days was an example of that).  This is one of my favorite dresses because it is so easy. It worked perfectly for this trip. I probably should have worn my Nike's but... I love Sperry's and they were pretty comfortable so it worked out nicely (and they work better with my outfits..) Plus these are fairly new and now they are definitely broken in! 

Since we had to carry our belongings with us the entire trip (no time for going back and forth between a hotel when you are only in the city for less than 20 waking hours).. we packed SUPER light. All in one bag. 





shirt and sweatshirt (last seen): J.Crew Factory // skirt: Gap 

It was cool and rainy in the morning - hence the sweater I luckily brought because I knew I'd be cold on the bus and at night. Then the sun came out and it got amazingly hot - so I pulled out the T-shirt I had planned for the day.

DC was a beautiful city!
For more about our trip check out the full post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment