Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Favorite: J.Crew Wishlist..

I always have a cart full of clothes at J.Crew and J.Crew Factory online, just sitting there so I can at least dream about all the items I wish I had the money to buy.. As I was going through my selections the other day I noticed a very dominant theme.

C O M F Y: cozy warm sweaters, sweatpants, and sweatshirts

S P A R K L E: jeweled necklaces and necklines

G R A Y: always my favorite go-to color


It's amazing how much my wishlist reflects my self proclaimed personal style... classy comfy chic.

And for some pins of the week.. 






 ^^sequin and velvet throw blanket.. yes please!^^






^^Cinnamon Bun Pecan Pie - looks divine! I love pie^^

{You can find all  pins and more by following me on Pinterest: Bree Wilkins}

And here is my current favorite song on repeat: John Allred cover of Mirrors.

Happy Friday everyone! Taylor and I will be packing up our little sublet apartment here in NYC this weekend and will be heading back to Utah on Monday to move into our new apartment and get ready for the new semester at BYU to start. We will definitely miss the city (until next summer) but are ready to get back and see family/friends and start the next school year in our business programs.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment