Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer Favorites: blue jean + white + gold


I love the classic paring of white and blue jeans. It is summery and simple - the perfect combo. Of course I can't go a day without my gold accents and since there was a little neckline detail on this blouse I chose to add some arm candy and bigger earrings.

W H I T E  &  B L U E   J E A N  +  G O L D = S U M M E R   F A V O R I T E S



shirt: J.Crew Factory // cardigan: Banana Republic // shorts (last seen): Seven's (cut from pants)
bracelets: J.Crew Factory // watch: MK // earrings: Anthropologie // shoes: Saltwater

We spent Saturday at one of our favorite spots - the Highline in Chelsea. We ate the best ice cream at Ronnybrook Dairy and took in the beautiful skyline and plants on the old railroad.

Saying bye to NYC is hard. Nine more months until we are back. BUT we are happy to be away from the hustle and bustle for a while and be in the mountains surrounded by family and friends.

 ^^fresh blueberry cone for me, mint oreo milkshake for him^^



Other Highline date outfits..



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment