Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wedding Fashion: romantic lace

I was surprised how much I fell in love with this GORGEOUS wedding. I am not huge at all into vintage or lace but this wedding dress spoke to me. It is stunning. The delicate details and the beautiful couple. I just love it all. No glam and sparkle like I normally am drawn to. Just simple love and sweet beauty.

This wedding was featured on one of my very favorite wedding sites, Once Wed. They always have such inspirational weddings!! {All photos downloaded from A Delicate Outdoor Wedding/A Delicate Tuscan Inspired Wedding



^^love love love her delicate rings^^











Credit:
Styling and Design: Joy Thigpen | Photographer: Tec Petaja | Planner: Ginny Au | Flowers: Joy Thigpen with assistance by Cloth of Gold | Paper & Calligraphy: Meagan Tidwell | Pana Cotta: Caitlin Van Horn | Hair: Joanna Ballentine | Makeup: Brittany Massey | Chairs & Flatware: Market 46 | Tables & Lines: Special Events | Brides accessories: Hair Piece & Veil: Vintage | Earrings: Wildlife Wonders | Gown: Cheryl Taylor | Shoes: Cheryl Taylor | Assistants: Nina Mullins and Mandy Busby | Napkins: At Home Furnishings | Grooms Suite and Tie: J Crew | Glassware: Zara Home | Venue: Bride’s Home | Wholesale Flowers: Fifty Flowers

1 comment:

  1. I really need this kind of information and must share with my circle. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete