Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What I Wore: Boston Getaway


 Taylor and I spent the weekend in Boston! We absolutely LOVED the city and can't wait to visit there again. It was completely our style - chill, charming, and beautiful. This is one of three outfits I wore while on the trip. By day three I realized a trend in my outfits.. every one of them was grey and gold. What can I say, they are hands down my two favorite colors. They are always what I am drawn to. 







 dress: Banana Republic // sweater: J.Crew // shoes: TopSider's via J.Crew  // purse: Ralph Lauren
earrings: Nordstrom // watch: MK // bracelets: J.Crew Factory // sunglasses: Gap 

This dress is PERFECT for an easy vacation outfit. Super comfy. Super cute. I mean seriously - sweats made into a cute dress.. that has my name all over it!


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are enjoying the last month of summer!!

For more on our Boston getaway check out my personal blog, bree lena!

Thanks for stopping by!
Follow on Bloglovin

(Linked with The Pleated Poppy)

No comments:

Post a Comment