Thursday, September 5, 2013

first day of school: shades of green

 Though my school's colors are blue I decided on this green outfit for the first day of classes all based around my new J.Crew Factory necklace that I am loving!!






shirt (last seen here and here): Anthropologie // pants: J.Crew // necklace: J.Crew Factory // shoes: Flower Basket // earrings: Banana Republic // purse: Ralph Lauren

This past week we moved into our (huge compared to NYC) 2 bedroom apartment and started our BYU classes at the Marriott School of Business. I've hardly had time to breathe since we returned last Monday from NYC and am so behind on everything. This week is all about homework, catching up, and trying to finish putting our new little (cinder block) home together! 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment