Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Favorites: farewell summer outfits

This summer was a good one for me! I got married to my sweetheart of 8 years, enjoyed a two week honeymoon, and lived in NYC with my husband.

Here's to summer.

(For outfit details simply click on the photo)






















The days of bright, lightweight fabric are coming to an end. Flowing skirts, chiffon, and shorts will have to wait until next year. When I look back on these outfits I'm a little sad - I love fun bright colors. BUT I have to say I am quite excited about my favorite seasons coming up - fall and winter. The tights and the boots and the SWEATERS! I love sweaters. This blog has seen winter, spring, and summer - now for the best.. FALL! 

I hope you all had a fabulous summer AND I hope you have a happy first day of fall on Sunday!
For a complete list of all my looks you can visit my facebook page.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment