Thursday, September 19, 2013

golden dress with blazer & Michael Kors






 dress (seen here and here): Anthropologie // blazer: J.Crew Factory // belt: Flower Basket
shoes (seen here) : Micahel Kors // watch: Michael Kors // earrings: Nordstrom

^^In front of my school - Brigham Young University. Such a beautiful campus!

Last Seen:

My cute sister who is a senior in high school also wore this dress to her Homecoming dance last weekend!! Her and her date look amazing!

 As I was searching for these Michael Kors shoes (I LOVE them, they are so extremely comfortable, my sister also has them in black) I found some other AMAZING shoes that I am currently craving! MK has always been a favorite for shoes and watches. So classic.




It's almost the weekend!!! Yay! Only my weekends tend to be just as busy if not busier than my weekdays. Just full of more work and less school.

No comments:

Post a Comment