Thursday, October 31, 2013

black and sparkle for Halloween





J.Crew shirt // Apricot Lane Boutique blazer // J.Crew Factory pants (seriously the best pants ever!) // Michael Kors watch (borrowed from my husband) // J.Crew Factory necklace // Nordstrom earrings

I brought this blazer home with me from my honeymoon - we got it in Downtown Disney.. It was half price and I just couldn't resist the sequin sleeves.

My plans for Halloween include taking a Business Ethics Midterm Exam and working on my 50 minute presentation I will be giving this weekend in Salt Lake City on the value of sewing... I hope you are doing something a little more fun and festive!!

When Taylor and I were in Disneyworld last week we did dress up a little for the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I wanted something simple that could be easily packed and not obnoxious to wear in the park. It ended up being much colder than was expected so we modified our costumes a bit by wearing jeans and more layers.. but it's the thought that counts. This semester is so incredibly busy that we hardly had any time to think of anything.

^^us trying to be a basketball player and a referee..^^

Happy Halloween!!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment