Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Favorites: J.Crew Love List and GroopDealz

J.Crew Love List:

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

GroopDealz Picks:

 ^^ comfy cozy boyfriend tee in my favorite color ^^
$15.99 // 48% discount

 ^^ neutral simple statement necklace ^^
$9.99

^^ loving this triangle gold piece ^^
$5.99 // 63% discount

I am always drawn to neutrals in the fall time - black, gray, tan, and gold all around. Adding a statement necklace is the PERFECT way to jazz up the neutral cozy looks I am wearing constantly!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all are shopping more than me this season - newlywed = no excess money for clothes... I will live through my wishlist for now and through all you beautiful bloggers!

AND happy Friday! Taylor is heading to NYC tomorrow for interviews and it will be our first time apart since we got married... Not really looking forward to that. BUT we will be meeting next Wednesday in Florida for a family vacation so that is what I am focusing on.

Bloglovin | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment