Thursday, October 17, 2013

gold peplum & cobalt pencil with aBree Original



"Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start." -Nido Qubein





top: aBree Original // pencil (similar): J.Crew // shoes: J.Crew // earrings: Banana Republic // watch: Michael Kors

Yesterday I had a photoshoot for my aBree Original Winter 2013 clothing collection! This is one of the tops from that collection. When I found this fabric I fell in love!! The gold polka dots were calling my name. Since I hadn't found a peplum I loved I thought, why not make one?! So that is how this came to be. Here is how it was styled for my runway show in February.


Last Seen:

Thanks for supporting my blog and my designs! I really appreciate all the love and support I feel from you. Happy Thursday!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment