Thursday, October 10, 2013

my Saturday pants


  "It is all too easy to let the challenges of life overpower our ability to acknowledge the good we are and the good we do." -Ardeth G. Kapp


sweatshirt: J.Crew // sweatpants: J.Crew // boots: Uggs // watch: Timex // earrings: Nordstrom

If you know me you know I am a sucker for comfy clothes ((past Casual Friday posts)) AND being a dancer.. I am pretty addicted to all types of sweats. This outfit has been worn multiple times this past week while studying, watching Conference, and going to class. I love that the Saturday pant is cute enough for everyday wear but still super comfy. (Disclaimer: I don't love these Ugg's with this outfit, at all really, BUT it was really cold out and my Sperry's just weren't cutting it.)

Last seen:


Other sweats on my Christmas wish list...


Thanks for stopping by and happy Thursday!! It is my LAST DAY of MIDTERMS!!!!!! Yay. So I will be a very happy person come tomorrow!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment