Wednesday, October 30, 2013

printed chiffon maxi + gold & Bloggers Give Back


"By becoming the answer to someone's prayer we often find the answers to our own."
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf





tee: J.Crew // cardigan: J.Crew // skirt: aBree Original // shoes: J.Crew
earrings: Banana Republic // watch: Michael Kors

Here is how I styled this skirt on my gorgeous model for the photoshoot..

When I saw this fabric at Mood I fell in love! It was a beautiful printed silk chiffon with the perfect touch of golden sparkle, simply perfect. I knew I wanted to show off the print and since I LOVE formal wear I thought a maxi would be the perfect fit. I've dressed this skirt down a bit in these photos but it is super easy to dress up as well.

In other news, I am participating in a Bloggers Give Back event that is going on now through December 6th. These two adorable boys are fighting cancer and we are asking for donations to help these sweet kids. We will also be having a "Shop My Closet" event on November 9th in Lehi, Utah with local bloggers and sponsors.

{Simply click below to donate now}

Let's help these boys and their families during this holiday season.

Thanks for stopping by! I love and appreciate your comments and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment