Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wedding Fashion: my wedding party

I am so honored and grateful for the opportunity to have my wedding featured on Grey Likes Weddings! One of my favorite wedding blogs. Thanks to my amazing photographer Rebekah Westover, my wedding day was documented beautifully. May 4, 2013 will always be the best day of my life. I'm so happily in love with my sweet husband who lifts me up everyday. And I am so grateful to my loving parents, siblings, friends, and family who supported me and made my dream wedding come true! 

And now some wedding party fashion!

Bride & Groom



Wedding Party


  


Send Off

Bride & Groom:
Bride - aBree Original dress and veil // Kate Spade earrings // J.Crew shoes
Groom - Dress Code suit and shirt // Aldo shoes

Wedding Party:
Maid of Honor - J.Crew dress with beaded sleeves by aBree Original
Bridesmaids - aBree Original skirts // J.Crew Factory tops
Mother of Bride - Talbots suit // J.Crew Factory top and necklaces

Related Links:

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment