Wednesday, November 20, 2013

grey + colorblock + favorite sweaters



and then I got sick of trying to think of poses...



 ^^will never master the walking pose.. ever.^^



 ^^the J.Crew jump attempt...fail^^



 ^^hahaha um... ya.. no^^

 ^^more awkward^^

sweater: J.Crew Factory // shirt: J.Crew Factory // pants: J.Crew // socks: ??
boots: J.Crew // earrings: Banana Republic // watch: Michael Kors // sunglasses: Gap

Basically I know three things: (1) I LOVE this sweater, (2) I wear my hair like this at least every other day - and I'm okay with that, and (3) I struggle some days.. 

Also.. it gets dark at like 5 now.. That means by the time I am home from campus it is too dark to take photos.. anyone else having this problem?.. complicates things.

I have done SO much holiday shopping recently and I CANNOT wait until Christmas so I can open all the presents that I bought myself from Santa, my husband, and my parents! The sales are KILLER lately - of course all I look at is J.Crew for the most part. Today - 40% off PLUS 15% (thank you student discount). It was my lucky day. I also cannot wait for my adorable husband to wear all the gorgeous sweaters we picked up for him at Banana Republic. I love sweater weather.

J.Crew Factory: 40% off everything 
J.Crew: 25% off winter favorites
Banana Republic: 30% off full price items

Last Seen:

Favorite sweaters:

Please follow along!! Thanks for all your support!
Follow on Bloglovin

{Linked with Trend Spin}

No comments:

Post a Comment