Friday, November 8, 2013

Holiday Wish/Gift List: J.Crew Factory + GroopDealz

Since it is officially holiday shopping season I have put together my J.Crew Factory wish/gift list. There is always a good deal going on at the Factory, I have my eye set on so many things for Black Friday!


Women: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8



Men: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 

GroopDealz of the week!! - My other favorite site for AMAZING deals ALL the time.
{Click on the photo to purchase!}

 ^^$2.99 | 84% off | Limited time offer^^
8 has always been my favorite number!

 ^^$8.99 | 55% off | Limited time offer^^

^^$16.99 | 69% off | Limited time offer^^
I am in DESPERATE need of a new brush set!



Happy Holiday Shopping!
Less than SEVEN weeks until Christmas!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment