Friday, November 22, 2013

J.Crew Gift List + GroopDealz



UNDER $25: tights / mug / socks / coasters / socks / tights
UNDER $150: boots / vest / necklace / skirt / shoes / hat

Gift ideas for you and your loved ones!! I just loved so many things at J.Crew (their GIFT tab is amazing) so.. I made a big long list of favorites in all price ranges to satisfy all gifting needs.

For more gift ideas check out GroopDealz!! Here are my weekly picks.

 60% off! Limited time offer

40% off! Limited time offer 

 56% off! Limited time offer

47% off! Limited time offer 

58% off! Limited time offer

Happy Weekend!! I can't believe that next weekend is Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) - then only a couple weeks until Christmas. I can't wait for the snow to fall and for the semester to be over. Relaxing and sipping hot cocoa never sounded so good. Cozy blankets, board games, and family time. That is what I am looking forward to.

Shop the post:


Be sure to follow along!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment