Wednesday, November 13, 2013

military inspired with sparkle






shirt (SUPER on sale): Anthropologie // dress: Anthropologie // necklace & earrings: J.Crew Factory
watch: Michael Kors // tights: Nordstrom // shoes: Faryl Robin // glasses: Gap

I wore this outfit to work at Avenia Bridal and to Temple Night with my husband! Love that this dress easily transforms to fall and into a skirt! I bought this dress this past summer when it went on sale {but it was still expensive} - it was just one of those things that you couldn't not get. AND my sweet husband picked out my blouse! Such good taste. I included some of my favorite Anthro sale picks below!

Last Seen {click on photo for full post}:

 Loving these Anthropologie SALE items:


Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday. 

Please follow along!
Follow on Bloglovin

{Linked with Three-Fer Thursday}

No comments:

Post a Comment