Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Favorites: Pinterest + GroopDealz + J.Crew

Favorite Pins of the Week:















The theme this week is fall, caramel and chocolate, gorgeous details, and beautiful things.

Favorite GroopDealz Picks:
 ^^I got these lovely bracelets for my sweet bridesmaids



(All photos are links)

GroopDealz is the best for trendy jewelry and accessories for such a good price!! I already have the bracelet but I am definitely wanting to pick up both of these other necklaces this season. Love love love. Can't have too many statement necklaces!

Favorite J.Crew Factory Pieces:
(50% off EVERYTHING!!)

My shopping cart is exploding with fall favorites.


Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my current inspiration!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment