Monday, March 4, 2013

get to know me: Liebster Award

I was nominated twice this week for the Liebster Award! And I tried and tried to answer the questions and nominate more bloggers and I have come to realize that I have taken on way too much this semester with being a full-time student, working part time, while planning a wedding and trying to keep my life in check. This month I have SO many appointments, tests, and my wedding dress to finish before bridals on March 28th. SO... I will not be posting as much. I will still post when I have cute pictures but I hardly take pictures of my outfits anymore because I am always running late. So keep checking back, I will update at least twice a week. THEN this summer hopefully I can get back into the daily posts. Thanks for all your support!!

I will answer the questions from my blog friends who nominated me!

Style Honestly

1. Who is your favorite blogger? - Fashion blogs; Atlantic-Pacific (naturally - she always has GREAT pieces, and a new favorite is A Little Dash of Darling - she has amazing style and I love all of her outfits.

2. What are your hobbies outside of blogging? designing, sewing, dancing, creating, Pilates

3. What’s your favorite place to shop? J.Crew

4. What three words would you use to describe yourself? passionate, loving, creative

5. If you could go anywhere in the world free of charge, what would be your destination? Italy

6. Who is the person that has been most influential in your life? my mom and my fiance

7. How many siblings do you have? 2 brothers, 1 sister

8. Why did you start blogging? I started my personal blog in 2009 when I moved to Manhattan to document my adventures at fashion design school.

9. What is your favorite food? Mexican, french fries, creme brulee

10. What is your idea of a great day off? sleeping in, a massage, and relaxing with Taylor

11. What would you do with $1,000,000? spend some at J.Crew, and save the rest...

The Parlor Girl

My 11 Questions For My Nominees:

1. Morning or night person? Morning - I would love to fall asleep every night at 10 if I could.
2. What inspired you to start blogging? See question 8 above. Then I started adding my own creations and outfits into the mix because I love coming up with outfits and inspiring others. 

3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Moving to Manhattan alone, knowing absolutely no one when I was 19. 

4. Favorite book? I used to read ALL THE TIME!! but I don't have time anymore. I don't think I could pick just one. 

5. What puts the biggest smile on your face? My fiance hands down!! ... and GORGEOUS beaded gowns. 

6. What is your favorite season and why? Fall. I love winter clothes more than summer clothes and in fall I get so excited to start wearing them. 

7. What is your favorite store to shop at? J.Crew
8. Do you have a day job and what is it? I am a student. I am a Jazz Dance professor at BYU for the beginning and intermediate levels everyday, this is my 4th semester teaching. I am a bridal consultant at Avenia Bridal - have been for about 2 years.
9. Do you have a hidden talent and what is it? No, not really... I wish it was cooking.

10. One beauty product to take on a deserted island with you. I am SUPER low maintenance I don't even know. Lotion I guess. Jergen's Ultra Healing is what I have used everyday for years so I guess that... 

11. Do you workout and what type of workout? Pilates, weight lifting. No running.

Thank you to the sweet girls who nominated me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment