Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wedding Fashion: Golden + Red + Pink

This shoot is absolutely STUNNING!! The colors are unreal. I LOVE this dress - I am pretty sure I have already featured it, but it is simply beautiful. The colors in this bouquet are to die for and that is saying a lot because red and pink are probably my least favorite colors. The overall floral design, the J.Crew necklace, the golden hues, the gorgeous model, and the PERFECT bow ring make this one a winner in  my book! All around I am in awe at the beauty in these photos. Thanks to my ladies at Grey Likes Weddings - I am always inspired! 

REMEMBER to enter the $75 Visa Gift Card giveaway - ends today at noon!!

*In case you missed my wedding feature on Grey Likes Weddings*

{All images copied from the post on Grey Likes Weddings: Glam Bridal Shoot by Sara Hasstedt}







Vendors:

Vendors: Photography: SARA HASSTEDT // Hair/Makeup Stylist: L’ERIN FROM MATTHEW MORRIS SALON // Event Designer: ASHLEY NICOLE EVENTS // Floral Designer: CORI COOK FLORAL DESIGN // Dress Store: A & BE BRIDAL SHOP // Dress Designer: SARAH SEVEN // Bow Engagement Ring: KATE SPADE // Sunglasses:COACH from COLORADO EVE CENTER // Necklace: J. CREW

Happy {snowy} Tuesday!

Follow on Bloglovin

A reminder for those in the Utah County area - Avenia Bridal is having a massive Sample Sale THIS WEEKEND!!! Be sure to stop in with anyone you know who is getting married! Click here for more details! 


No comments:

Post a Comment