Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fashion Show


 So as you may or may not know - I am a fashion designer.

I graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in Manhattan with a degree in Fashion Design and am now pursuing a degree in Business Management - Marketing from Brigham Young University (BYU). This year some students are putting on a fashion show with 13 BYU student designers and over 80 models. I am one of the designers in the show and I will be showcasing 9 looks.

Where: BYU Wilkinson Center Ballroom Provo, Utah
When: Saturday, February 9 - NEXT SATURDAY!!
Time: 2 shows - 4 pm and 8 pm

It is FREE! If you are a BYU student bring your ID. If not - you'll still be able to get in. There will be a meet and greet after each show.

If you live in the area I'd love for you to come - it'd be so fun to meet you! 

Link to aBree Original website and aBree Original facebook page



model: Bain
dress: aBree Original (FIT final project)

I will not be showcasing this look at the fashion show so I thought I'd share it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment