Tuesday, February 26, 2013

mint green stripes + birthday





sweater: Gap
jeans (similar): Hudson
boots: J.Crew
earrings: Banana Republic
watch: Michael Kors
all other jewelry: gifted

Today I turned 23. I celebrated by wearing the new sweater I just purchased. I'm trying this new thing where I don't buy new things... ya know - paying for a wedding and a marriage kind of trumps fashion. SO when I stopped in Gap (during their President's Day sale) I tried on many things and this one was my perfect match. So me. Comfy + grey + white + mint green. I love it.

I celebrated with my fiance on Saturday, with my family on Sunday, and with  my girls tomorrow. 

Here is what I wore when I went out with Taylor. I chose sparkles because who doesn't deserve to be in sparkles on their birthday?!

My outfit: shirt/cardigan/pixie pants/boots: J.Crew; earrings: Banana Republic

And don't be deceived by the sunlight and light sweaters - it is FREEZING! I mostly wear my huge puffer coat all day whether I wear something cute underneath or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment