Wednesday, June 12, 2013

what we wore: J.Crew Photoshoot

I featured this photo shoot in January when I started this blog and thought I'd re-share. My little sister is literally one of my very best friends (despite our 6.5 year age gap). We never fight. Never have. We share everything. And I miss her. So here's to sisters (and J.Crew) for being awesome!

All items are J.Crew or J.Crew Factory unless noted.
(Bree: Michael Kors gold watch, Bain: Nordstrom diamond stud earrings)

My sister and I basically put all of our summer-ish J.Crew clothes in a pile and then mixed and matched to find corresponding outfits! My friend Kiara (who also took my engagement pictures) took the pictures! We are a little obsessed - and that is okay!


(Bree: Seychelles shoes)



(Bain: Urban Outfitter Glasses)


(Bain: Steve Madden Shoes; Bree: Timex Watch)



 (We've both always had long natural (never died) hair - that is stick straight aka doesn't hold curl well. We take after our mother who's hair was exactly the same growing up.)



(Bree: Seychelles Shoes; Bain: Ily Couture Necklace)



(Bree: Michael Kors Shoes; Bain: Michael Kors Shoes)

 (crewcuts pose)




(Bree: Timex Watch; Bain: Steve Madden Shoes)


 

(Bree: Gap Sunglasses)






(Bree: Timex Watch; Bain: Steve Madden Shoes)


(Our Pretty Little Liars inspired poses)




 (Bain: Urban Outfitters Hat)





 (Bree: Yankee's Hat from Yankee Store in NYC)

..some bloopers.
(We may have to do another shoot featuring our Fall/Winter clothes!)

and some dance outfits by Jo&Jax
 





No comments:

Post a Comment