Monday, August 12, 2013

boston: more gold and grey and j.crew


This outfit includes some of my very favorite pieces. Naturally anything grey and gold is my favorite. But this striped lightweight sweater is the best easy go-to piece for summer nights or fall and this gold sparkle sweater has been my favorite since I bought it back in 2010. I was IN LOVE when I saw it, still am. Worth the hefty price tag as a poor FIT student. Girls night to J.Crew at Rockefeller Center complete with Banana Pudding were the best ever! My well worn out gold metallic Sperry's and head-to-toe J.Crew make this outfit simply perfect for me. 

Happy Boston trip day THREE (visiting the GORGEOUS Harvard)






 hoodie (seen here): J.Crew // cardigan: J.Crew // shorts (last seen): J.Crew // 
shoes: Sperry's via J.Crew  // sunglasses: Gap
earrings: J.Crew Factory // bracelet: J.Crew Factory // watch: Timex


 shirt: J.Crew Factory // shorts: Target // watch: Timex


Such a beautiful campus (and business school)!

Here are my three looks from my trip to Boston. 

A little more exciting than my DC getaway wardrobe because in Boston we actually had a suitcase! The weather was PERFECT - mid seventies. It was truly a LOVELY weekend. It is my favorite city I've visited (in the U.S. at least - Paris still tops it all). Charming and romantic.

For more on our Boston getaway check out my personal blog, bree lena!


Follow on Bloglovin

Be sure to enter the $225 cash giveaway! One more week to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment