Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summer Favorites: gold sparkle dress + chartreuse


I thought I'd end my "Summer Favorites" series with my most favorite summer purchase, this lovely Anthro dress. I fell in love the minute I saw it and it was half off so I couldn't resist! To make it more summery I paired it with a bright shirt and some golden heels. This dress will transition perfectly into fall as well and can't wait to pair it with something more cozy and warm.

G O L D EN   S P A R K L E S  +  C H A R T R E U S E  = S U M M E R   F A V O R I T E S







dress (last seen): Anthropologie // shirt (last seen here and here): J.Crew // shoes: J.Crew // belt: J.Crew // bracelets: J.Crew, aBree Original // purse: Ralph Lauren // earrings: Banana Republic // watch: Michael Kors



shirt: J.Crew // pants: J.Crew Factory // shoes: Aldo

Our last day in NYC






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment