Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer Favorites: sweatshirt + neon + sperry's


As summer comes to an end I thought I would pick my last few outfits based on some of my favorite summer pieces and trends.

For this look I chose my favorite purchase of the summer - this cream summer sweatshirt. I am such a sucker for comfy clothes and sweats so being able to wear a sweatshirt in the summer was perfect for me. I paired it with my brightest neon and my favorite staple item - my golden sperry's. Naturally I finished off the look by borrowing my husband's Timex (perks to a having a fashionable husband!) and I kept the rest of my jewelry simple for those lazy laid back days.

C O M F Y + N E O N + S P E R R Y S = S U M M E R   F A V O R I T E S



sweatshirt (seen here and here): J.Crew // pants (seen here, here and here): J.Crew Factory
earrings: J.Crew Factory // shoes: Sperry's via J.Crew // watch: Timex // sunglasses: Gap

We spent our last Friday date night celebrating a successful summer and the end of our summer internship/job at Shake Shack followed by walking down Central Park West.

^^The sky decided to match my pants - beautiful sunset through Central Park^^

For more about our adventures follow me on instagram and at bree lena (my personal blog).

Today - we are flying back to Utah. Happy long travels. 
((A total of 13 hours from leaving our apartment in NYC to arriving at our new apartment in Utah))

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment